This guide shows you how to Add a Server
- Newly installed CentOS 6.x / 7.x or Ubuntu 14.04 LTS Server
- YUM / apt-get / tar / wget packages installed
- RAM - Minimum 1.5 GB (Recommended 2 GB for best performance)
- Disk Space - Minimum 5 GB (Recommended 10 GB for best performance)
Note : There should be no LAMP or LEMP Stack installed on the server
Login to Serverly
Access the Serverly Panel with your Softaculous Credential.
- You can Add a server from your Serverly Panel > Add Server
- Populate the fields according to the placeholder and click Install.
- Installation time may vary in accordance to the Network Speed of the Server and other factors, So please be patient.
- Your Server will be added after the Success Message appears
- Sever IP - Specify the IP Address of the Server to be added.
- ROOT Password - Specify the ROOT password of the server to be added.
- Webuzo Password - Specify the password that will be used by Serverly to communicate with the server.
NOTE : Serverly only requires the ROOT password during installation, you can change it after the Installation process completes.