From Serverly Docs
This tutorial will show you how to Install an App.
Login to Serverly
Access the Serverly Panel with your Softaculous Credential.
- Select Apps from Serverly Panel > Apps
- Click the Install App from Apps page
- Populate the fields according to placeholders and Click Install App
- Installation time may vary in accordance to the Network Speed of the Server and other factors, So please be patient.
- Your App will be installed after the Success Message appears
- App Name - Specify a unique name for your APP.
- Domain - Specify the Domain on which the APP has to be installed.
- Select App - Specify which APP you want to install eg: Wordpress*.
- Select Server - Specify the Server on which the APP has to be installed.
* NOTE: At present Wordpress is the only option available, other APP's will be available in the future.